Thursday, March 10, 2011

FROM JANUARY 12th- The start of my IV Therapy for Lyme Disease

Well my friends, I start treatment for my severe neurological lyme disease on January 12th. Please keep the prayers going, and soon I'll have info on how to register or be a part of the website that Cathy Florimbio and my hubby put together to coordinate all the help that friends and family will be providing to me and my family during my treatment. This aggressive IV therapy is much like going through Chemotherapy- and we really don't know what to expect. So for now, we just keep praying for the best and preparing for the worst. Thank you for all your love and support- much appreciated and will be returned to you 100-fold in heaven one day! Love and blessings and Happy New Year to all my family and friends! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment